Rabat the capital city of Morocco was known as an administrative city and consequently received less attention from tourists. However, besides the touristic landscapes that it has, in recent years the king and the Moroccan government have given special attention to the city through many special and large projects such as the grand theatre, Mohamed VI skyscraper…
This attention has reflected on the number of tourists that the city receives each year. Also, the image of the capital has been changed from an administrative one to a more hybrid and welcoming one.
1/2 day tour 75$ (+4 people price per person)
Day: Rabat > Kasbah des Oudayas > Hassan > Chellah ruins > Medina
Contact us for a detailed itinerary.
– All transportation between destinations and activities with our clean and modern, air-conditioned, fully insured minibus
– Hassan Tower and Mausoleum tour
– The Old Medina
– Kasbah des Oudayas tour
– The Andalusian garden tour
– Tea break at the Mad coffee in the Kasbah (optional)
– Visit Chellah ruins
– Local experienced guide
– Additional meals and beverages
The best decision I made was booking a three days desert trip. I can not believe how much I learnt and enjoyed every part of this excursion. I so gratful and can’t highly recommend it for everyone.