Located in Southwestern Morocco, Toubkal mountain is the highest peak in North Africa at 4,167 meters high. It is surrounded by giant foothills, none of which drops below 3000m, near Marrakesh. This three-day hike is a real altitude trekking tour.
A mountain guide will accompany you each step of the way and will be at your disposal to make your hiking experience safe and unforgettable.
Off to Morocco offers special trips to its travelers with a unique experience with our most trusted guides and drivers. As a Non-Profit NGO, the returns of all our services are used for good causes and to help our partner local NGOs and host families. Feel free to donate to this noble cause as well below.
Trekking to Toubkal in Atlas Mountains
2 Days 1 Night Trekking to Toubkal Mount 175$
This trip operates from Marrakech.
Hotel pickup 8.00 am, hotel drop-off around 6.00 pm on the next day
– Picnic among the mountains
– Beautiful views of the High Atlas Mountains
– Spectacular stops along the trail
– Berber village
– View from the highest peak in North Africa
– All transportation between destinations and activities with our clean and modern, air-conditioned, fully insured minibus
– Local experienced guide, speaks English, French
– Muleteers and Mules for Luggage
– Accommodation at Neltner Mountain hut
– Full board on trek
– Porters for luggage from snow line to Mountain hut (Winter treks)
– Travel Insurance
– Sleeping bags
– Personal expenses
Essential Equipment & Clothing
- Good walking boots and socks / good trainers
- Personnel First-aid Kit
- 3 to 4 season sleeping bag
- Head torch/headlamp
- Ice ax and crampons (winter)
- Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants
- Water bottle or camelback (recommended)
The best decision I made was booking a three days desert trip. I can not believe how much I learnt and enjoyed every part of this excursion. I so gratful and can’t highly recommend it for everyone.